Winchester Hospital - Junior Volunteers
- Organization: Winchchester Hospital
- Causes: Health
- Date(s): School year: Monday to Friday, 3 p.m. - 6 p.m. Saturday and Sunday, 9 a.m. - noon or noon - 3 p.m. Summer: Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. - 11 a.m., 11 a.m. - 2 p.m., 2 p.m. - 5 p.m., or 5 p.m. - 8 p.m. Saturday and Sunday, 9 a.m. - noon or noon - 3 p.m.
- Contact person: Paulette Van der Kloot
- Phone: 781-756-2626
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.winchesterhospital.org/community/SitePages/SecondarySi…
In order to give their patients and the community the highest level of health care, Winchester Hospital is dependent on volunteers. A junior volunteer must be at least 14-years-old, with the flexibility to work 30 hours throughout the school year and 24-30 hours over the summer.
Junior volunteers are typically assigned as messengers. As a messenger they will transport patients within the hospital by wheelchair or stretcher, discharge patients, deliver charts/reports, transport specimens to the lab or deliver flowers.