5 Things to Know in Winchester: Pediatric Q&A Session, Snow & More
Check out the Winchester Patch 5 Things column for Wednesday, Jan. 16.
Here are 5 Things to know for Wednesday, Jan. 16 in Winchester:
1. Pediatric Q&A: FAN Parent Events will be hosting a pediatric question-and-answer session at 7 p.m. Wednesday at Winchester Public Library. Pediatric Associates of Medford will be fielding parents' questions during the event.
2. Snow and sleet: Snow, sleet and temperatures in the mid-30s are expected during the day Wednesday, according to the National Weather Service's forecast for Winchester. Temperatures will dip to a low of about 30 at night, according to the forecast.
3. Gas up: Want traffic updates or gas prices in the Winchester area? Take a gander at our Commute section for information.
4. Italian class: An intermediate-level Italian class for groups, led by instructor Sabrina Amadei, is slated for 9-11 a.m. Wednesday at the 1 Nassau Drive. For costs and additional information, call 781-354-3233 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Local photos: Upload your Winchester photographs and videos to our Pics & Clips section.
Use Winchester Patch to connect with your neighbors:
- Share your news with the rest of the community. Click here to add an announcement.
- Add your events to our events calendar.
- Follow Winchester Patch on Facebook and Twitter.
- Sign up for our daily newsletter with the latest headlines delivered to your inbox every morning.
- Share your thoughts on your community in a blog—click "Post onPatch" and start blogging.