Five Great Spas in Winchester
Our Patch Picks column looks at spas in the area that will help relax and refresh you.
Welcome to Winchester Patch's weekly feature called Patch Picks. This column highlights editor and reader picks of great local businesses, destinations, services, organizations, ways to spend a day off, and more.
This week, we look at spas in the area. Just where can you go to find some relaxation? Our list is compiled of suggestions from Patch fans on Facebook and through email, as well as recommendations from our friends in town.
Patch Picks: Five Great Spas in Winchester
- Le Mani Day Spa: The spa specializes in skin care, and also features sports, deep tissue, pregnancy, as well as relaxation massages.
- Phoenix Salon & Spa: The salon offers clients a variety of pampering options, such as—haircuts, coloring, make-up application, facials, waxing and massage.
- Katana Salon & Spa: Katana Salon & Spa is a full service hair salon and day spa. It offers a full suite of services ranging from cuts and color to make up, facial, spray tans and massage.
- Philip Ciampa Salon: Philip Ciampa Salon is a full- service hair salon and day spa. Customers can choose from a wide spectrum of services; in addition to haircuts, coloring and facials, Philip Ciampa offers massages, spray tans a steam room.
- Lavish Salon and Day Spa: Lavish is a combination hair salon and day spa that offers a wide variety of services for hair, nails and body.