Five Great Winchester Boutiques
Here are some Winchester boutiques residents enjoy checking out.
Every Thursday Patch will run a weekly feature called Patch Picks, highlighting editor and reader picks of great local businesses, destinations, services, organizations, ways to spend a day off, and more.
You’ll find useful lists to help you, your family, friends, and significant others find the best places for everything from Sunday brunch to New Year’s Eve celebrations, pumpkin patches, date night destinations, florists, girlfriend nights out, kids party places, parks and more:
Want to suggest a list? Submit your idea in the comment box.
The List: Five Great Winchester Boutiques
- Recess Boutique - Recess sells all new women's, children's and baby clothes. It also carries gifts and accessories. Styles are funky and trendy with some options for those who are more conservative.
- Hidden Treasure - This consignment boutique offers high-end and fine label clothes, accessories, jewelry, shoes and designer handbags. Located in the same building as Recess, the two stores partner together to host monthly theme events.
- Mad About Shoe - Mad About Shoe is a privately owned footwear boutique. It carries a large selection of flats, pumps, sandals, clogs and walking shoes from Stuart Weitzman, Jack Rogers, Dansko and Naot. It also carries hosiery, handbags and handmade jewelry.
- French Lessons Boutique - There are only a few stores in the states — all in Massachusetts and California — and this hot-off-the-runway fashion boutique carries top fashion lines, including Yana K, Citizens of Humanity, Nanette Lepore and Theory.
- Comfort & Joys - Comfort & Joys is an online gift boutique based in Winchester. The boutique offers patrons a wide array of gift-worthy merchandise for men, women and children. Its merchandise includes everything from jewelery items, art and flowers to books, stationary and children's toys.