Five Things: Hospital Named Top Place to Work
Here is some information to get you through Thursday, Nov. 15.
1. Today is going to be mostly sunny with a high of 45 degrees and a low of 32, according to the National Weather Service.
2. The Sachem Youth Football and Cheerleading program named its 2012 All-American team. Congratulations to all the Winchester students who made the team. Congratulate them here.
3. Winchester Hospital was named No. 4 in the large employer category on the BostonGlobe’s 100 Top Places to Work 2012. Winchester Hospital – which earned the No. 1, No. 2, No. 5 and No. 4 rankings in the Globe’s last four listings of top employers in Massachusetts, respectively – was this year’s highest ranked hospital.
4. We're looking for a new photo for our Facebook page. If you have any great shots of Winchester, submit them here.
5. The Winton Club is hosting its annual Holiday Gift Fair in the Winchester Hospital all this week. Winton Club volunteer members will be helping residents find perfect gifts, toys, accessories, hostess gifts and fabulous costume jewelry.
Engage with your neighbors on Winchester Patch:
- Share your news with the rest of the community. Click here to add an announcement.
- Add your events to our events calendar.
- Click here to sign up for our daily newsletter and breaking news alerts.
- Click here to follow us on Facebook or Twitter.
- Share your thoughts on your community in a blog. Click here to get started.