Five Things You Need To Know Today, April 11
Water flushing happening this week, Italian lessons to be had and a nice day on tap.
“Five Things You Need to Know Today" is a Patch column that provides readers with essential, daily information at a glance. Check back later for more and let us know what you think of the feature in the comments section.
Today is Wednesday, April 11. Here are five things you need to know about.
1. Another decent day: The National Weather Service is predicting a chance of showers before 10 a.m. The rest of the day should be partly sunny with a high of 55. In the evening, slight chance of showerswith a low of 42.
2. FLUSHING NOTICE: The Town's East/West water system will be flushed during the day from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Water main flushing signs will be posted each day in the areas to be flushed. During flushing, residents should refrain from using water for drinking, dishwashing, and laundry as some discoloration of water may occur. If you experience discolored water, let the cold water run until it clears. If the problem continues, please call the Water and Sewer Department at 781-721-7109.
3. Where's Your Favorite Place to Buy Sporting Goods in Town? If ou haven't told us yet chime in and cast your vote in this week's Best of Patch Readers' Choice poll. Voting continues until 9 a.m. Friday morning.
4. First Steps into Storytime: Step into Storytime for children ages 2-3 continues through today at 10 a.m. This is a Drop in Program. Located in the Storytime Room at the Winchester Public Library from 10-11 a.m.
5. Claim your listing: Are you a Winchester business owner? Have you claimed your listing yet? If not, be sure to check out how to do it and why you should.