Five Things You Need To Know Today, April 6
Plenty of activities going on near by on a sunny Friday.
“Five Things You Need to Know Today" is a Patch column that provides readers with essential, daily information at a glance. Check back later for more and let us know what you think of the feature in the comments section.
1. Beautiful Friday Headed Our Way: The National Weather Service is predicting a sunny day with a high of 53. Could get windy out there, with winds reaching as high as 25 mph. Into the evening, partly cloudy with a low of 32 with winds calmed down to 5 - 7 mph.
2. With the deadline for filing taxes coming up on April 17, we're wondering who in Winchester you go to the most for tax services. Let us know in this week's poll! Voting ends today at 9 a.m.
3. Near By Support Group: This free, weekly support group, sponsored by the Center for Early Relationship Support of JF&CS, is open to new parents and babies (birth to one year of age) of all faiths and races. Registration is NOT required. New parents benefit greatly from interacting and connecting with other parents in their community. Our groups, which are facilitated by trained and supervised leaders, provide an accessible and comfortable place for parents and their babies to come together. At 10:00 a.m. 300 Massachusetts Ave, Arlington
4. “Like” us: If you haven’t done so already, be sure to head to the Winchester Patch Facebook page and become a fan.
5. Claim your listing: Are you a Winchester business owner? Have you claimed your listing yet? If not, be sure to check out how to do it and why you should.