Five Things You Need To Know Today, March 29
Pattycake Place and International Drop-In Gathering going on in Winchester.
“Five Things You Need to Know Today" is a Patch column that provides readers with essential, daily information at a glance. Check back later for more and let us know what you think of the feature in the comments section.
1. Grey and gloomy: The National Weather Service is predicting a cloudy day with chances of rain before 1 p.m. Temperatures will reach a high near 49. North wind between 9 and 13 mph. Into the evening, partly cloudy, with a low around 33. Northwest wind between 8 and 10 mph.
2. Pattycake Place: Drop in every Thursday morning from 10 a.m. – 11 a.m for children under 2 years and their parents/caregivers. Songs, stories, fingerplays for the first 15 minutes and toys, music, and sharing for the last 45 minutes at The Winchester Public Library.
3. International Drop-In Gathering: At Bagel Land 794 Main St, Winchester, the Winchester Multicultural Network invites you to attend our International Drop-In Gatherings, from 8:30-10:00 a.m., at Bagel Land on Main Street, Winchester. Open to all, every Thursday, from October-June. Children Welcome!
4. Winchester Rotary Club: The Rotary Club will meet at Parish of the Epiphany, 70 Church St, Winchester. The main objective of Rotary is service in the community, in the workplace, and throughout the world. Rotarians develop community service projects that address many of today's most critical issues, such as children at risk, poverty and hunger, the environment, illiteracy, and violence. They also support programs for youth, educational opportunities and international exchanges for students, teachers, and other professionals, and vocational and career development.
5. Claim your listing: Are you a Winchester business owner? Have you claimed your listing yet? If not, be sure to check out how to do it and why you should.