Five Things You Need To Know Today, March 30
Congratulations, you've made it to Friday!
1. Wild Forcast For Friday: The National Weather Service predicts a sunny day with a high near 48. Northwest wind between 11 and 16 mph. In the evening, there will be a slight chance of rain showers between midnight and 2 a.m., then a slight chance of snow showers after 2 a.m. Increasing clouds, with a low around 33. North wind between three and seven mph. Chance of precipitation is 20 percent.
2. Fiddler Folk Show: Fiddler and singer Lissa Schneckenburger brings new life to old ballads as she, along with guitarist Bethany Waickman and accordion player Dan Gurney, captures the driving rhythm and carefree joy of New England dance tunes, old and new at The Winchester Unitarian Society, 478 Main St, Winchester at 8 p.m. Costs $15.00.
3. Classic Book Club: At this meeting the group will be discussing John Fowles' French Lieutenant's Woman, led by Doris Taber. Discussions are always interesting. The Classics Book Club also offers an afternoon meeting on March 27th at 1 p.m. at the Winchester Public Library.
4. “Like” us: If you haven’t done so already, be sure to head to the Winchester Patch Facebook page and become a fan.
5. Claim your listing: Are you a Winchester business owner? Have you claimed your listing yet? If not, be sure to check out how to do it and why you should.