Five Things You Need To Know Today, November 16
Mahoney's Ladies Night Out is tonight.
Five Things You Need to Know Today" is a Patch column that provides readers with essential, daily information at a glance. Check back later for more and let us know what you think of the feature in the comments section.
Today is Wednesday, Nov. 16. Here are five things you need to know:
- Some Showers: You can expect to see some rain on and off throughout the day. According to the National Weather Service, the high for Wednesday will be 60 degrees. There’s a chance of showers between 11 a.m. and 3 p.m. There’s another slight chance of rain Wednesday night as temperatures begin to dip, dropping to 43 degrees.
- Mahoney’s Ladies Night Out: Mahoney’s will be hosting its annual “Ladies Night Out” Open House. The event, which runs from 3 p.m. to 9 p.m., includes wine and cheese tasting, prizes, demonstrations, and exhibits from dozens of local businesses specializing in products and services perfect for the Holidays. All this, plus the official kick off of Mahoney’s Christmas Shoppe.
- Winton Club Holiday Fair: The Annual Winton Club Holiday Fair Midnight Madness begins this Wednesday, Nov. 16, from 6 p.m. to midnight and continues Thursday, Nov. 17, 10 a.m. to 8 p.m., and Friday, Nov. 18, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. in the Winchester Hospital Lobby. Free valet parking is available. Beat the Holiday rush and help support the Winton Club at the same time. Club members will help you find the perfect gifts for everyone on your list this year.
- Homebuyer: Are you looking to buy a home? Winchester realtor Sven Andersen will be holding a webinar this Thursday on the top 10 things you need to know to buy a home in Massachusetts.
- Toy Drive: Pattycake Place, a program for children up to 2 years old held weekly at the Winchester Public Library, needs some safe, new toys for free-play. Please join FAN and help fill the toy bins with new toys for this program. Donations will be accepted from Nov. 6 to Nov. 30. If you would like to make a cash donation, please make it out to Winchester Public Library with a memo that the funds are intended for the toy drive. Questions? Contact Sarah Doyle at email@example.com or visit www.fanwinchester.org.
To find out what is going on today in Winchester, check out our events listings.