1. Expect nothing but sunny skies and great weather with temperatures in the mid-70s for the day and high 50s for the night, according to the National Weather Service.
2. The Board of Seletmen will go to a lighter schedule for the summer. Meetings will still be in Town Hall with public sessions beginning at 7:30 p.m. Here are the dates the board will meet for the next few months:
- Monday, June 18
- Monday, July 2
- Monday, July 16
- Monday, Aug. 6
- Monday, Aug. 20
3. Winchester Hospital will host a free, informational Alzheimer's conversation at the Winchester Hospital Cancer Conference Center from 6 to 8 tonight. Presenters include Dr. Wayne Saltsman, vice president of Geriatric Services at Winchester Hospital; Jim Wessler, CEO of MA/NH Alzheimers Association; and Winchester resident Marianne Scott, an early stage advocate. Refreshments will also be served.
4. With warm weather looking like it's finally here to stay, those gardens should be in full bloom. Our weekly garden columnist offers some advice on how to spice up your gardens with wildlife this week.
5. If you have some great advice whether it's about gardening or home maintenance or you want to share your summer traveling adventures or little league successes, sign up to be a Local Voices blogger today. You can connect with your community by writing on Patch about any topics you are passionate about. Just click here for an easy sign up and you'll be writing on Patch in no time.