Where to Vote in Winchester
Here's a list of precincts for Winchester voters on Election Day.
Here's a quick guide to what you need to know on Election Day. If you have any questions, ask in the comments section, and we will get them answered for you.
Tuesday, Nov. 6. Voting is open from 7 a.m.-8 p.m.
- Precinct 1 and Precinct 2 vote at Muraco School, Bates Road
- Precinct 3 and Precinct 4 vote at McCall Middle School, Main Street
- Precinct 5 and Precinct 6 vote at the Jenks Center, Skillings Road
- Precinct 7 and Precinct 8 vote at Lynch School, Brantwood and Horn Pond Brook Roads
A PDF map of the precincts is attached.
If you don't know your precinct, use this Poll Locator to find it.
U.S. Congress, 5th Massachusetts District
What you need:
You have to provide identification at the polls if your driver’s license number or the last four digits of your social security number on the voter registration form cannot be verified, and you did not provide identification at the time of your registration.
Here are the forms of IDs that are acceptable when voting:
- Current and valid photo identification,
- Government check or official document showing name and address,
- Current utility bill showing name and address, or
- Paycheck or stub showing name and address.
Voters can try out this virtual demonstration of the touch screen voting machines before heading to the polls.
If you notice any voting irregularities, contact Winchester Patch editor Lindsey Davidson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, contact the Winchester Town Clerk at 781-721-7130 or visit the website.
Follow the Winchester Patch Election Guide for more on ballot issues and information about Election Day.