1. Weather: The National Weather Service predicts a sunny day with a high near 49. The evening will cloud over and the temperature will drop to 40.
2. A Sense of Belonging and Letting-go of Belongings: Come to the Jenks Center for a talk on a sense of home and possessions at 10 a.m. on Tuesday.
3. Brain Chemistry Support Group: Explore alternative ways to help neurotransmitter deficiencies. Symptoms include: memory problems, “foggy brain”, anxiety and fatigue at the Winchester Public Library.
4. Blog with us! Blogging on Winchester Patch is now easier than ever! Share updates from your Winchester organization or write about anything that interests you—hobbies, politics, parenting, writing, cooking or whatever. You can even personalize your blog with a title and photos. Click here to get started:Winchester.patch.com/blogs/new.
5. "Like" Us on Facebook, Follow Us on Twitter: Have you “liked” us on Facebook? Stay up to date with all things Winchester by liking us on Facebook and following us on Twitter. There is no better way to contact us at Patch in case there is breaking news or something you want us to know.