1. Weather: The National Weather Service says four to eight inches snow in the morning with a high of 18. The evening will be cloudy with a low of 3 degrees.
2. Take pictures!: Share Your Snow Photos on Patch! Go out there and explore the snowy town!
3. Afternoon Book Club: Open to everyone, the afternoon book club puts their books out at the Reference Desk on the Main Floor of the library.
4. Blog with us! Blogging on Winchester Patch is now easier than ever! Share updates from your Stoneham organization or write about anything that interests you—hobbies, politics, parenting, writing, cooking or whatever. You can even personalize your blog with a title and photos. Click here to get started: Winchester.patch.com/blogs/new.
5. "Like" Us on Facebook, Follow Us on Twitter: Have you “liked” us on Facebook? Stay up to date with all things Winchester by liking us on Facebook and following us on Twitter. There is no better way to contact us at Patch in case there is breaking news or something you want us to know.