1. Weather: The National Weather Service predicts a rainy day with a high in the 50s. The evening should be cloudy with a low in the 30s.
2. "Finding Kind" - Screening Of Independent Documentary: The Winchester Coalition for a Safer Community, in partnership with the McCall Parents Association, is hosting a screening for mothers and daughters of the acclaimed independent documentary, Finding Kind on Tuesday, January 14th at 7 p.m. in the McCall Auditorium.
3. Community Blues Jam: The Winchester Community Music School is hosting a Fat Tuesday Blues Jam.
4. Blog with us! Blogging on Winchester Patch is now easier than ever! Share updates from your Winchester organization or write about anything that interests you—hobbies, politics, parenting, writing, cooking or whatever. You can even personalize your blog with a title and photos. Click here to get started:Winchester.patch.com/blogs/new.
5. "Like" Us on Facebook, Follow Us on Twitter: Have you “liked” us on Facebook? Stay up to date with all things Winchester by liking us on Facebook and following us on Twitter. There is no better way to contact us at Patch in case there is breaking news or something you want us to know.