1. Weather: The National Weather Service predicts a beautiful day with a high of 81. The evening will cool of to just under 60.
2. Ann Romney Book Signing at Book Ends: Ann Romney will sign and speak about her book, The Romney Family Table: Sharing Home-Cooked Recipes and Favorite Traditions at Book Ends in Winchester on Thursday evening.
3. GIRLS NIGHT OUT. NORTH OF BOSTON'S BEST PAINT PARTY!: Local artist Theresa Gritti will inspire and instruct you step-by-step to create a memorable canvas of art at Polcari’s in Woburn.
4. Blog with us! Blogging on Winchester Patch is now easier than ever! Share updates from your Winchester organization or write about anything that interests you—hobbies, politics, parenting, writing, cooking or whatever. You can even personalize your blog with a title and photos. Click here to get started:Winchester.patch.com/blogs/new.
5. "Like" Us on Facebook, Follow Us on Twitter: Have you “liked” us on Facebook? Stay up to date with all things Winchester by liking us on Facebook and following us on Twitter. There is no better way to contact us at Patch in case there is breaking news or something you want us to know.