1. Weather: The National Weather Service predicts a cold, partly sunny day with a high of 17. The evening will be partly cloudy and the temperature will drop TWO whole degrees. Bundle up folks, this is brutal weather.
2. Preschool Story Time Club: Sign up for Preschool Story Time at 10 a.m. Read stories, do a hands-on crafts and sing-a-long.
3. Committee on Arts Exhibits: Committee meeting to select exhibiting artists for the coming 12 to 16 months at 7 p.m..
4. Blog with us! Blogging on Winchester Patch is now easier than ever! Share updates from your Winchester organization or write about anything that interests you—hobbies, politics, parenting, writing, cooking or whatever. You can even personalize your blog with a title and photos. Click here to get started:Winchester.patch.com/blogs/new.
5. "Like" Us on Facebook, Follow Us on Twitter: Have you “liked” us on Facebook? Stay up to date with all things Winchester by liking us on Facebook and following us on Twitter. There is no better way to contact us at Patch in case there is breaking news or something you want us to know.