A lot of my clients tell me that they previously hesitated to ask for help from a Professional Organizer because they weren't sure what to expect. Here are my top reasons for working with a Professional Organizer.
10. Not everyone has been taught how to be organized. We can teach you organizing skills.
9. Being organized looks different for each person. We can help you create YOUR version of organized.
8. It's more fun to organize when someone is doing it with you. (It goes faster too!)
7. Professional Organizers take confidentiality seriously. We consider it an honor to be invited into your home.
6. If you need it, we will give you permission to get rid of that painting Aunt Fanny gave you that you hate.
5. A different set of eyes can help open up all sorts of possibilities.
4. We know of lots of resources to help you in your organizing projects.
3. We can break down overwhelming projects into doable steps.
2. Taking the first step is always the hardest. Having someone along on the journey makes a big difference.
1. Won't it feel good to be able to find what you're looking for? It IS possible.
Image courtesy of graur razvan ionut / FreeDigitalPhotos.net
Amanda Darlack is a Professional Organizer with Living Peace, LLC.