The Winter Farmers Market takes place every Thursday from 3-7 pm in the Hyatt Place Hotel in Medford Square, just across the street from the summer market, in the parking garage of the Hyatt.
More than a dozen vendors attend the market during the winter season, offering:
· Winter root vegetables, bread, flour, grass-fed beef, pastured pork, pastured chicken, and grass-fed cheeses (feta, camembert, brie, cottage, cheddar and more) from Brookford Farm
· Pastured beef, pork, and eggs from Stillman's at the Turkey Farm
· Lettuce, spinach, cut herbs, grape tomatoes, winter squashes, potatoes, onions, carrots, beets, turnips, and eggs from Oakdale Farms
· Smoked salmon and dips from The Amazing Smokehouse
· Asiago, fromage blanc, eggs, beef, and more from Foxboro Cheese Co.
· Dried herbs, herbal teas, and gourmet salts and spice rubs from Soluna Garden Farm
· Sweet and spicy veggie dip from Doos P. K. Treats
· Wines brewed from Massachusetts grapes from Zoll Cellars and Coastal Vineyards (alternate weeks)
· Handcrafted sweets from Joni's Cannoli's and Heinselman Confections (alternate weeks)