1. Today is going to be mostly cloudy with the sun making an appearance this afternoon and a 30 percent chance of rain that will hit throughout the day, according to the National Weather Service. Temperatures could reach as high as 80 degrees and low of 68 tonight. Expect a higher chance of thunderstorms and more fog tonight.
2. Winchester Patch has a new editor at the helm, Lindsey Davidson. You can contact the editor 24/7 at email@example.com, 770-547-8635 or via Twitter at @WinchesterPatch. Check back later today to learn a little more about Winchester's newest Southern.
3. Winchester parents have expressed their discontent with the proposed redistricting plans with the elementary school boundary lines. Two parents sent a letter to the Winchester School Committee outlining reasons why they are outraged with the current situation. and join in the conversation.
4. You can submit a Letter to the Editor by simply emailing your thoughts, opinions, rants, suggestions and ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org to be published on Winchester Patch. Please have "Letter to the Editor" in the subject line and proceed with your letter in the body.
5. still has June 18 to 22 for children ages 4 through entering 5th grade. It's $75 for the week of "Wizards and Wonders: a Hero's Journey with Harry Potter". You can register online at www.3crowns.org or call the parish office at 781.729.1922.