1. It's a perfect day for grilling with sunny skies and temperatures in the high 70s. There is a slight chance of rain this afternoon as temperatures drop to the low 60s, according to the National Weather Service.
2. Some businesses and offices will be closed for Labor Day. Make sure to before heading out.
3. School is only two days away. You can keep up with the .
4. Massachusetts voters will vote whether a government issued ID should be shown before someone is allowed to vote. Do think this will prevent voter fraud, or does it disenfranchise some law abiding citizes? .
5. We are searching for . If you have any nominations, send them along to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Engage with your neighbors on Winchester Patch:
- Share your news with the rest of the community. Click here to add an announcement.
- Add your events to our events calendar.
- Click here to sign up for our daily newsletter and breaking news alerts.
- Click here to follow us on Facebook or Twitter.
- Share your thoughts on your community in a blog. Click here to get started.