A lot happened in town this week, folks. Let’s recap some of it here:
1. First things first, you guys have a new editor. That’s me. Hello Winchester! I am Your New Editor
2. Winchester Chamber of Commerce Announces Giant Fall Flea Market: The Winchester Chamber of Commerce is hosting their annual Flea Market/Yard Sale/Craft Sale on Saturday, September 28 from 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. in the Town Hall parking lot.
3. Break-in on Fairlane Terrace and more in Police Logs from August 12-18: See the police logs from the week.
4. Winchester Schools Release 2013-14 Calendar: The Winchester Public Schools released the calendar for the 2013-14 school year.
5. Kayaks Stolen from Winter Pond in
Winchester: See the police logs from the week.