Here are 5 Things to know for Wednesday, Feb. 13 in Winchester:
1. Ash Wednesday: Ash Wednesday is the start of the Christian season of Lent. The First Congregational Church of Winchester is slated to have an Ash Wednesday service at 7 p.m.
2. Time running out: The town of Winchester mailed out 2013 town census forms on Jan. 3 and all residents must complete and return them by Feb. 15, according to the town website.
3. Input wanted: We'd like to know: How would you rate the job the Winchester plows did during the blizzard of 2013? Post your comment here.
4. Presidents Day deals: Calling all Winchester businesses! We want to know if you will be open or closed on Presidents Day and are running any deals on Feb. 18. Let us know by posting a comment here.
5. Gas up: Get gas prices in the Winchester region and traffic information in our Commute section on Winchester Patch.
Use Winchester Patch to connect with your neighbors:
- Share your news with the rest of the community. Click here to add an announcement.
- Add your events to our events calendar.
- Follow Winchester Patch on Facebook and Twitter.
- Sign up for our daily newsletter with the latest headlines delivered to your inbox every morning.
- Share your thoughts on your community in a blog—click "Post onPatch" and start blogging.