Here is the Melrose Patch 5 Things column for Wednesday, Feb. 27:
1. Healthy foods: There will be a Health Benefits of Local Foods presentation at 7 p.m. Wednesday at Winchester Public Library.
2. Damp day: It is expected to be rainy for much of the day and night Wednesday, with temperatures peaking at about 39 before dipping in the evening to a low of around 36, according to the National Weather Service's forecast for Winchester.
3. Looking for a new gig? Check out the Jobs section on Winchester Patch today!
4. Meetings: According to the town website, a couple of local meetings are slated for Wednesday, including:
5. In case you missed it: Check out the latest Winchester Police log.