Here is the Winchester Patch 5 Things column for Friday, Feb. 22.
1. Sunny day: Friday is expected to be sunny, with daytime highs in the upper-30s before becoming partly cloudy and temperatures dipping into the mid-20s at night, according to the National Weather Service forecast for Winchester.
2. Food pantry: The Servant's Heart Food Pantry is slated to be open from 10-11:30 a.m. Friday at the Faith Evangelical Church, 200 Franklin St., Melrose. The food pantry helps more than 200 families in the Winchester region by providing emergency food to people in need.
4. Traffic info: Want traffic updates or gas prices in the Winchester region? Take a gander at our Commute section for information.
5. In case you missed it: Check out a sampling of condo sales in Winchester in our latest Sold! column.
Use Winchester Patch to connect with your neighbors:
- Share your news with the rest of the community. Click here to add an announcement.
- Add your events to our events calendar.
- Follow Winchester Patch on Facebook and Twitter.
- Sign up for our daily newsletter with the latest headlines delivered to your inbox every morning.
- Share your thoughts on your community in a blog—click "Post onPatch" and start blogging.