Welcome to Winchester Patch's weekly feature called . This column highlights editor and reader picks of great local businesses, destinations, services, organizations, ways to spend a day off, and more.
This week, we look at spas in the area. Just where can you go to find some relaxation? Our list is compiled of suggestions from Patch fans on Facebook and through email, as well as recommendations from our friends in town.
Patch Picks: Five Great Spas in Winchester
- : The spa specializes in skin care, and also features sports, deep tissue, pregnancy, as well as relaxation massages.
- : The salon offers clients a variety of pampering options, such as—haircuts, coloring, make-up application, facials, waxing and massage.
- : Katana Salon & Spa is a full service hair salon and day spa. It offers a full suite of services ranging from cuts and color to make up, facial, spray tans and massage.
- : Philip Ciampa Salon is a full- service hair salon and day spa. Customers can choose from a wide spectrum of services; in addition to haircuts, coloring and facials, Philip Ciampa offers massages, spray tans a steam room.
- : Lavish is a combination hair salon and day spa that offers a wide variety of services for hair, nails and body.