“Five Things You Need to Know Today" is a Patch column that provides readers with essential, daily information at a glance. Check back later for more and let us know what you think of the feature in the comments section.
Today is Wednesday, April 18, 2012. Here are five things you should know about today.
1. More Warm Weather: The National Weather Service predicts another beautiful sunny day with a high of 62. The evening will cool off to about 42.
2. FAN Weekly Playgroup: Every Wednesday between 10 and 11:30 a.m. There are lots of toys to play with and a group of parents and caregivers ready for good conversation. Cost $5.00 at 21 Church St, Winchester,at 10:00 a.m.
3. Jacki Sorensen's Aerobic Dance/Workout Fitness Class: A one hour class with a little of everything including a warmup, stretching, abs, pushups, Vertifirm with weights, choreograped cardio routines for all ages and levels of ability. , 34 Dix St, Winchester at 8:30 a.m. Costs $7.
4. Vote in This Week's Best of Readers' Choice Poll: The focus of this week's Best of Patch Readers' Choice poll: Who do you think makes the best dessert in Winchester? Tell us where you go to satisfy your sweet tooth .
5. Remember, you can claim your business listing in our directory. Learn how you can take control of you business listing and about what's happening at your place.