“Five Things You Need to Know Today" is a Patch column that provides readers with essential, daily information at a glance. Check back later for more and let us know what you think of the feature in the comments section.
Today is Friday, April 20. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. Wonderful Friday: The National Weather Service predicts a sunny, mostly clear day with a high of 74 degrees. In the evening, chances of showers after 11 p.m. and patchy fog after 5 a.m. Chance of preparation: 20 percent.
2. Ambrose Yearbook: Fifth grade girls do creative writing for the Ambrose Yearbook in the Small Meeting Room at the Winchester Public Library.
3. Fitness Bootcamp in Medford: Smash The Fat Fitness Bootcamps is having a FREE Trial week. Come in and see why fitness can be fun and weight loss can be gauranteed!! To claim your FREE week visit www.bootcampmedford.com all day at 147 High St, Medford.
4. Vote in This Week's Best of Readers' Choice Poll: The focus of this week's Best of Patch Readers' Choice poll: Who do you think makes the best dessert in Winchester? Tell us where you go to satisfy your sweet tooth .
5. Remember, you can claim your business listing in our directory. Learn how you can take control of you business listing and about what's happening at your place.