1. Another Nice Day: The National Weather Service predicts a sunny day with a high around 54. The evening will be clear with a low of 31.
2. International Drop-In Gathering: The Winchester Multicultural Network invites you to attend our International Drop-In Gatherings, from 8:30-10:00 a.m., at , 794 Main St, Winchester. Open to all, every Thursday, from October-June.Children Welcome!
3. A True Tale of Disaster and Survival at Sea: Author Michael J. Togias of Cape Cod presents his incredible true tale of disaster and survivial at sea, "Fatal Forecast", one of his 19 books. At 7 pm at , 80 Washington St.
4. Open Mic Night: Open to the public, all instrumentalists and vocalists welcome. Sign-ups for performers between 7-7:30 PM or in advance by calling 781-721-2950. Amps, piano, drums, PA system provided. Held regularly on the first Thursday of each month. Light refreshments provided , 407 Highland Ave, Winchester. Free. For more information, check out www.winchestermusic.org or call 781-721-2950
5. “Like” us: If you haven’t done so already, be sure to head to the Winchester Patch Facebook page and become a fan.