“Five Things You Need to Know Today" is a Patch column that provides readers with essential, daily information at a glance. Check back later for more and let us know what you think of the feature in the comments section.
Today is Friday, March 23. Here are five things you need to know.
1. Is this really March? Warm again: The National Weather Service predicts a partly morning with a sunny afternoon and a high for Friday to be around 73, so a little cooler than yesterday but still feeling a lot like summer.
2. Taste of Winchester: Fine food from local restaurants and vendors, wine, beer, music, a photographic exhibit and a silent auction as well as live entertainment from the Hoboken Philharmonic Jazz Quartet. All proceeds go to the . For more information, visit www.griffinmuseum.org or call 781-729-1158
3. Into the Woods: Act one follows Baker and his wife who are attempting to remove a curse on their family in order to have a child in hopes of living “Happily Ever After.” Act two focuses on the ramifications of “Happily Ever After” in a clever spin on classic fairy tales at the Nextdoor Center for the Arts. More information at http://www.nextdoortheater.org/Nextdoor_Theater/THEATER_SHOWS.html
4. Beauty and the Beast: features Winchester fourth through sixth graders. Don't miss the opportunity to support your friends and the devotion of all involved. The show begins Friday, March 23 at 7:30 p.m. at McCall Middle School. For tickets and information call 781-721-PLAY, or email: email@example.com
5. Claim your listing: Are you a ? Have you claimed your listing yet? If not, be sure to check out how to do it and why you should.
To find out what is going on today in Winchester, check out our events listings.
About this column: A roundup of events taking place today in Winchester.