“Five Things You Need to Know Today" is a Patch column that provides readers with essential, daily information at a glance. Check back later for more and let us know what you think of the feature in the comments section.
Today is Friday, May 4, 2012. Here are five things you need to know about.
1. More of the grey: The National Weather Service is calling for likely showers coming before 5 p.m. Patchy fog after 8 a.m. Cloudy with a high of 56. 70% chance of precipitation. In the evening, showers before 8 p.m. Drizzeling, coudy with a low of 56.
2. Data Protection Day: Everyday a client will come into one of our two stores with some sort of lost data. Nearly 90 percent of the time it is due to a failing piece of hardware. Bring your computer in any friday from May 4 and the end of the year and The Computer Cafe staff will test your hard drive to make sure that its working properly. At 10 a.m. at , 600 Main St, Winchester, MA.
3. Free Week of Group Workout Classes: Are you looking for a fun workout to do with your friends? Set up a small group and try it out for FREE. We also have other groups you can join in on. Give us a call at 781-721-9996. All day long at , 605 Main St, Winchester, MA.
4. Epiphany Rummage Sale: The Epiphany Rummage Sale returns this Spring with many great bargains! Find name brand clothing for all ages, sports equipment, dress up clothes, toys, games, housewares, home and holiday décor, antiques, collectibles and more. The rummage sale is a biannual tradition that benefits numerous Epiphany charities. , 70 Church St, Winchester.
5. Tell It Like It Is: We know you have something to say, so join the conversation on Patch and share it! Blog for us. About this time last year, Patch rolled out a new platform for members of the community to be heard. Now, we're making it even easier to get involved in Winchester Patch's Local Voices.