Town government buildings such as Town Hall and the Winchester Public Library and their services will be closed on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. This includes all schools and the post office.
All salons and spas in town will be closed, as will all banks and gyms.
The MBTA commuter rail schedule will be operating on a Sunday schedule with the first train into the city at 7 a.m. and the last train leaving the city at 11:30 p.m. with trains leaving in one hour intervals in-between. After 8 p.m. on Christmas Eve, all fares are free of charge.
- CVS (539 Main St.) – 7 a.m until 10 p.m.
- Citgo (612 and 1012 Main St.) – Closed
- Mobil (643 Main St.) - Closed
- Fells Hardware (654 Main St.) – Closed
- Anton’s Cleaners (600 Main St.) – Closed
- News Shop (603 Main St.) – 6 a.m. until 2 p.m.
- Town Pantry (747 Main St.) – 5 a.m. until midnight
- Winchester Wine and Spirits (632 Main St.) – Closed
- Wine Country (741 Main St.) – Closed
- Pairings (600 Main St.) – Closed
- Greek Grill (599 Main St.) – Closed
- Joe’s Main Street Pizza (612 Main St.) – Closed
- Andrea’s Pizza (883 Main St.) - Closed
- Swanton Street Diner (72 Swanton St.) – Closed
- Dunkin Donuts (538 and 797 Main St.) – Closed
- Starbucks (542 Main St.) – Closed
- China Sky (27 Converse Place) – 11:30 a.m. until 10 p.m.
- Fen Yang House (738 Main St.) – 11:30 a.m. until 11 p.m.