Did you know that when it comes to paying for college, there are really 2 prices – one for the informed buyer, and one for the un-informed buyer? Join us to learn:
- Why college planning is for everyone, including high income/net worth families
- Why it is never too late to plan for college costs
- Why college planning is not only saving FOR college, but also saving on the COST of college
Get insight from a college admissions counselor:
- How applications are read and evaluated in college admissions offices
- What the most important factors and "hooks" are in the decision process
- Tangible steps applicants can take to stand out and improve their chances
Presented by Winchester resident and local business owner, Catherine Valega, CFP®, Owner of Green Bridge Wealth Management LLC, and the owners of Forbes Ed Consulting, a local college admissions counseling service.
Catherine educates and empowers her clients to make positive financial decisions, taking into account their past and present relationships to family, work, community, charity, and money. Catherine resides in Winchester, with her husband and four daughters. She is an active, involved member of her community, including Parent to Parent, Ambrose School Council, and founder of WIN, a networking group aimed at supporting local women entrepreneurs.
There is no assurance that the techniques and strategies discussed are suitable for all investors or will yield positive outcomes. The purchase of certain securities may be required to effect some of the strategies. Investing involves risks including possible loss of principal.
Winchester Public High School and Forbes Ed Consulting are not affiliated with LPL Financial.