Thomas Mortimer IV has a pre-trial hearing at 2 p.m. at the Middlesex Superior Court in Woburn.
District attorney’s spokeswoman Stephanie Chelf Guyotte could not offer any other details for the hearing.
Mortimer, 43, was indicted by a Middlesex Grand Jury in August of 2010. He is charged with first degree murder for killing his mother-in-law, Ragna Ellen Stone, 64; wife, Laura Stone Mortimer, 41; and two children, Charlotte Mortimer, 2, and Thomas “Finn’’ Mortimer V, 4, with a butcher knife at his Windsong home in June 2010.
The trial is set to begin Tuesday, Oct. 9 after a one-week postponement and is expected to last approximately three weeks.
More updates on Thomas Mortimer:
- Court Rejects Winchester Murder Suspect's Claim
- Prosecution Seeks Mental Health Records of Accused Winchester Murderer
- Mortimer's Defense Makes Final Arguments to Suppress Evidence
- State Police Claim Winchester Father Attempted Suicide Before Leaving Crime Scene
- Mortimer Indicted
- Mortimer Pleads Not Guilty to First Degree Murder Charges
For more updates on the Thomas Mortimer trail, click here.