The China Sky uses all fresh and healthy ingredients for its Asian style dishes. Chinese recipes are Szechuan and Cantonese; the Japanese menu consists of sushi and sashimi dishes. The China Sky has a raw bar that offers tuna, salmon, eel and other seafood. Customers can watch as the Itamae skillfully prepares the dishes.
The China Sky restaurant and staff are kid-friendly. They enjoy watching the local regulars grow up over the years. Families are encouraged to come dine at the establishment. China Sky accepts large reservations and caters events. It has a fully stocked bar operated by who is referred to as "the charming bartender."
China Sky offers a lunch menu Monday through Saturday from 11:30am to 3pm.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 11:30am - 10pm; Fri - Sat, 11:30am - 11pm; Sun, Noon - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: Jan 01 2005
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Chinese & Japanese Cuisine
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: Chinese, Japanese / Sushi, Live / Raw Food
- Signature dishes: Chicken Amazing, Sesame Chicken, Chicken or Beef and Broccoli.
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Sesame Chicken
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Features: Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fine dining, Quiet
- Dress code: Casual