With its main headquarters located in Woonsocket, RI, CVS Pharmacy is a massive, nationwide chain store that acts as both a convenience store, a pharmacy and a cosmetic store all in one. Just a few of the many features that CVS Pharmacy has to offer are: photo processing, health and beauty supplies, food and beverages, in-store pharmacy, a large selection of toys and much more. To find the closest store, visit its Web site. CVS Pharmacy in Winchester, MA is open seven days a week.
- Hours: Mon - Sun 7am - 10pm.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Appointments: Walk-in accepted
- Free consultation: No
- Parking: On-street: free
- Services: Photo processing
- Features: ATM, Food and drink, Greeting cards, Household essentials, Newspapers/magazines, Tobacco products, Toys
- Pharmacy hours: Mon - Sun 8am - 10pm
- Part of a chain: Yes
- 24-hour: No