Fen Yang House
The Fen Yang House serves Chinese and Japanese food. This restaurant has quality service and fresh made-to-order food. Fen Yang has lunch specials served between 11:30 and 3:30 daily. Choose from over three dozen combinations that come with appetizer, entree, rice and soup. The 40 dinner specials that are served all day have rice and an egg roll. Of course, the menu also has several categories like Chef's Specials, Bean Curd and Vegetable entrees, and the Japanese cuisine.
This restaurant has a seated sushi bar. The Itamae will prepare hand rolls, sashimi and makimono rolls made of several seafood types. These are served by the piece. There are three sushi and sashimi lunch specials. Top your meal off with a dessert: Fen Yang makes fried ice cream, green tea ice cream and fried bananas.
Fen Yang House has a fully stocked bar, there is also a selection of non-alcoholic specialty beverages including Shirley Temples and virgin Pina Coladas. The bar is in a separate lounge room from the dining area and has a television. Fen Yang will host private events and does deliver (There is a minimum $13 and a $2 delivery charge).
- Fax: 781-729-9092
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 11:30am - 10pm; Fri, Sat, 11:30am - 11pm; Sun, 11:30am - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: sidewalk level
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Chinese and Japanese cuisine
- Food & dining options: Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.fenyangrestaurant.com/2.html
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: Asian, Chinese, Japanese / Sushi, Live / Raw Food
- Signature dishes: General Gau's Chicken, Hunan Chicken, Makimono Rolls
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: General Gau's Chicken
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fine dining, Quiet
- Dress code: Business Casual