Located at the Arlington Center for the Arts, Gil Graham's Drumming Preparatory School is a specialty school that offers drumming lessons for drummers of all ages, disciplines and levels. Specialized private drum lessons and labs for students aiming to study music in college are offered, as are general private lessons. Lessons include stick control, hand development, sight reading, genre focus and timing. Visit the school's website for more information.
- Hours: Daily, 2pm - 7pm
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Founding Date: 1992
- Public/Private: Public
- Financial aid: No
- Religious affiliation: None
- Acceptance rate (%): 100
- Accreditation/licenses: Gil Graham has over 40 years of teaching experience. For 14 years he was on the faculty of the Berklee College of Music in Boston, MA and also formery on the faculty of the New England Conservatory Extension.
- Student-to-teacher ratio: Privates 1-1. Classes 1-4
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Number of faculty: 1
- How engaged is the school with the community?: Drumming for Kids (ages 5-12) has recently been implemented as a service to our community.