Known formally as It Rains Fishes, the Imari Fusion Restaurant has a very large menu consisting of Japanese, Korean, and Thai culinary decadence. All dishes are made on order with the finest quality duck, shrimp, squid, chicken, beef, tofu and more. Imari is the place to go for authentic Pad Thai and Udon (Japanese Noodles). Imari is also well known for their sushi bar; they offer Yellowtail, Octopus, Giant Sea Clam, Urchin, Eel and several other varieties of sea-foods.
Imari Fusion has two dining floors and a 50 person maximum occupancy function room which is perfect for family events and corporate functions. There is a full bar stocked with a wonderful assortment of global spirits. Every Wednesday there is a live performance night. Customers relax in the calming surroundings while enjoying a cup of sake and soft jazz.
Imari delivers after 5pm with a $20 minimum and $2 fee. Imari does cater outside functions and sells gift certificates. They are open for lunch and dinner Monday through Saturday and on Sunday for dinner.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 11:30am - 10pm; Fri - Sat, 11:30am - 10pm; Sun, 5pm - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: Jan 01 2005
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Japanese, Thai, Korean
- Food & dining options: Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.imarifusion.com/menu.html
- Specialties: Sushi, Udon, Pad Thai and other authentic Asian cooking.
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: Japanese / Sushi, Korean, Live / Raw Food, Thai
- Signature dishes: Spicy Seafood Udon, Duck Panang, Nam Prik Ong, Maki Rolls
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Mixed & Match (create your own), Yellow Curry
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Live Entertainment, Lunch, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Elegant, Quiet
- Dress code: Business casual