This is the place to be on a warm Saturday afternoon over the summer. Located adjacent to McCall Middle School, Manchester Field has plenty to do to keep you occupied. Park features include a 400-meter track, four basketball courts and a skate park where interested parties can try to become the next Tony Hawk. The park is also home to Knowlton Field, an artificial turf athletic field with plenty of seating and a large scoreboard. The field is considered one of the better places to play football in the area, though you might also catch a lacrosse match or even a soccer game being played on the turf.
- Hours: Daily, dawn to dusk
- Handicap Accessible: Street level access
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Features: Athletic fields, Benches
- Permit requirements: Group play permits may be obtained by contacting the Recreation Department at 781-721-7125.
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No outside food, No pets, No smoking