The goal of McCall Middle School is to nurture the development of each individual and to create an atmosphere of respect for oneself and their peers. It is still devoted to fostering a love of learning and a dedication to serious academic pursuits.
The school has set aside certain core values, which include a learning-centered institution, a respect for each other and themselves, service to others and independent, life-long learners. Principal Ralph Marotta is head of this school that offers 22 different clubs and extracurricular activities.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 7:45am - 2:15pm
- Number of students: 986
- Male-to-female ratio: 1.01: 1
- Public/Private: Public
- Student-to-teacher ratio: 15.9:1
- Parking: Free lot
- Number of faculty: 62
- Grade levels: 6 - 8
- Special education: Yes
- Features: Auditorium/stage, Cafeteria, Computer lab, Infirmary, Library, Sports facilities
- Extracurricular activities available: EnKa Fair Marching Band, Green Team, Jazz Band, Jubilation Singers, Math Team - Gr. 6, Math Team - Gr. 7 & 8, McCall Musical, Student Council, Yearbook
- Student clubs: Art Club, Community Service Club, Debate Club, Drama Club, Engineers/Chess Club, Homework Club, Knitting Club, Multicultural Club, Newspaper, Photography Club, Poetry, WinCAM Digital Media Club
- Sports teams: Intramurals