The Parish of the Epiphany, an Episcopal Church, offers a number of programs for developing one's spirituality. Grounded in the Christian tradition, the parish uses scripture, tradition, and experience as the lenses through which parishioners develop a stronger sense of God and of Christian community. Committees and programs for outreach, worship, and education for all ages are the hallmarks of this thriving faith community. For more information contact the parish office, or the parish's priest, Father Thomas Brown
- Fax: 781-729-5596
- Hours: Worship: Tue: 9:30am; Sun, 8am, 10am, 5pm. Adult education program: Sun, 11:15am - noon. Children's chapel service (in the Chapel of Praise): Sun, 10am. Office hours: Mon - Thu, 9am - 4pm; Fri, closed.
- Handicap Accessible: Street level access
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Denomination: Episcopal
- Services: Child care, Choir/music programs, Missionary programs, Study groups, Youth programs
- Recreational facilities: Yes