Piantedosi's Bread Shoppe may be new in town (opened in November 2010), but Piantedosi's has been baking bread for almost 95 years. This store is the first of Piantedosi's retail locations. Owned and operated by Joe and Julie Piantedosi, this upscale artisan bread bakery sells fresh on-site baked bread. Not only does Piantedosi's Bread Shoppe sell a variety of tasty breads (including foccaccia), they also have a small retail of frozen rolls, dough, premade pastas, Baretta brand meats, oils and some Piantedosi labeled kitchen accessories. The store offers tasting samples and daily specials, and sells New England Brand Coffee.
- Hours: Tue - Fri, 7am - 6pm; Sat, 9am - 4pm; Sun - Mon, closed
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Founding Date: Nov. 2011
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Artisan Bread
- Food & dining options: Gluten-free, Natural, Organic
- General services: Take-out
- Specialties: Fresh baked Artisan Bread loaves including Sour Dough, Italian, Whole Wheat, Cinnamon Raisin, Mocha Chip, Olive and more.
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: free