Pizza In Piazza
Pizza in Piazza is located below Lucia's Ristorante. Owner Donato Frattaroli owns both restaurants and a Pizza in Piazza in the North End. This pizzeria's basement location gives it a quaint and cool feeling, much like an Italian courtyard. The walls are decorated with Italian scenery and the lamps are kept dim. The bar is part of the room, set out from the wall. The dining area is open with large tables. Pizza in Piazza is perfect for a date or for a family reunion. The staff will accommodate large groups with prior notification.
The menu includes paninos, salads and pasta; however, their pizza is what brings the customers back. The dough is made on-site and the toppings are fresh. Pizza in Piazza offers custom combinations and specialty pizzas, many which are white pizzas. A popular pie is the Quattro Formaggi, which is white pizza with mozzarella, Auricchio provolone, fontina and mild gorgonzola cheese. The Pizza Vegetariana has eggplant, zucchini and red peppers. Pizza in Piazza also has a small children's menu and home-made traditional desserts.
- Hours: Daily, 11am - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Italian food. Pizza, Paninos, Pasta, Salad
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.pizzainpiazzawinchester.com/menu.html
- Specialties: White Pizza
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: free
- Cuisine: Italian, Pizza
- Signature dishes: Pizza Bresaola Rucola Parmigiano (white pizza with mozzarella, argula, cherry tomatoes, shaved parmigiana cheese and drizzled with extra virgin olive oil).
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Quattro Formaggi (White pizza with mozzarella, auricchio provolone, Fortina & Gorgonzola cheeses.
- Price level: $$
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Fine dining, Fun, Late-night, Quiet, Romantic
- Dress code: Business Casual