This small pizza parlor, which opened in late 2009, primarily serves take-out and delivery orders. Customers can create their own pizzas or order from a list of Romano's 16 different specialties. There is a wide variety of toppings to choose from, ranging from pepperoni and prosciutto to salmon, goat cheese, eggplant and more.
Pizza Romano's also has a "Make Your Own Burger" menu. Select your meat (including beef, turkey and veggie options), then pick a sauce, cheese and toppings. Other menu items include appetizers, salads, pastas and sandwiches.
The pizza parlor delivers $10 minimum orders seven days a week.
- Fax: 781-729-1733
- Hours: Sun - Thu, 11am - 11pm; Fri - Sat, 11am - midnight
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Pizza, burgers, sandwiches
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Phone orders, Take-out
- Specialties: Pizza
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: free
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: Burgers, Pizza, Sandwiches
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Pizza Port Alba
- Price level: $$
- Number of tables: 1
- Features: Dinner, Lunch
- Dress code: Casual