Located next to the Vinson-Owen Elementary School, this park has plenty of activities for young children. The woodchip play area has monkey bars, slides and swings for children to enjoy. Situated on the far side of the park, you'll find a basketball court and a baseball field. There's plenty of open space for children to run and play.
- Parking: Free lot
- Features: Athletic fields, Benches, Picnic tables, Playgrounds
- Permit requirements: Group play permits are available by contacting the Recreation Department at (781) 721-7125.
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No smoking
- Features: Jungle gym, Slides, Swings
- Facilities (playgrounds): Benches, Tables